We're looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities of Sofdesk.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
We want people that are TRUE MASTERS of affiliate marketing, adwords, bingsads, facebook ads and even Gemini.
You will also be responsible for dealing with Sofdesk's partners and closely monitor performance and opportunities.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Reduce CPA
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Create relevant content to drive organic traffic to our various sites.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience in USA & Canadian markets
- Proven marketing experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, Bing, Taboola, Rev-Content etc.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- General understanding of solar energy
- Experience with bid management tools
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO